Sunday, August 9, 2009

Testing testing un, dos, tres...

Hi Everyone, and welcome!

Well it isn't long now until I jet off so I thought I'd write a practice post before I go, just to make sure I've got everything working smoothly given that I'm new to the blogging world.

So the plan is to use this site instead of the group email that I usually do. I'll be putting up posts that you can read, and also will have links to my photobucket site where you can view all the pictures, so it should make things all nice and easy, and much prettier than my traditional emails! I'll also try to update the map as I go so you can follow where I've been.

You can subscribe to the site with the RSS feed (not that I really know what that is, but the option is there if you do!), and you can also become a follower (on the right under "followers") if you have a google account (takes about 2 seconds to create), which is probably the best way to get updates etc. Otherwise, just bookmark it and have a look whenever you like!

I hope you enjoy the blog, I know I'll enjoy writing it and if people enjoy reading it well all the better, I'll be most grateful if you do! And of course, I would love to hear all your comments and news as well so please keep me updated on all the goss back home!

So, until touchdown in Buenos Aires, adios amigos!

Felicity x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Poss
how exciting that I can read about your adventures in South America!!
It will be fun to be updated about your coffees with the South American baristas!!
Exciting times ahead...I will miss the cooking!!

Love MMuuummmmyyy xoxxo

Lauren Fraser said...

:D Blog looks great. Have a fun fun safe safe time! xo Lauren.

Fi said...

Looking forward to reading all about your adventures Flic!!!

Post a Comment